Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!

Go down 
+8
Skull
Kakashi
Rhiannon
Tasos
Taste
Angerfist
vaX
BestForEva
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BestForEva

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-24

For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! Empty
PostSubject: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:53 am

Alright, i realised that alot of people in this server doesn't speak english. But there are also some english speakers. This topic goes about clan's/alliances. For english speaking players.

So yeah. lets say, a pro player with pro english comes from other server here. He see's BLoodBank/LordsOfHeaven zerg and says. WOW They're so active, omg i want to join them for items. After he joins, he realises, that he's one of 3 guys in ally, who speaks english. Means: They can't talk to each other. And that's not good for the pro player. But still, he stays there, cuz all other clans/alliances are small, like 10 people on in alliance. Yeah 10 people online sux. But how can there be more then 10, if everyone joins those BR's zergs? If you want to have more people in alliance. (i mean non-retarded one, English speaking, pro, etc.) English speaking players must join the ally like that. Everything grows one day... Maybe you'll have to w8 like 2 weeks, maybe a month. But after that. you'll see 50 people online in alliance, 50 pro people, with Ventrilo, Forums, mIRC, etc etc. So, don't be stupid, and don't join those BR's only cuz of COUNT of people. Look at those alliances, 2 days ago there was 3 alliances, BloodBank/LordsOfHeaven/RedDragons. RedDragons dissolved they're ally and joined BloodBank. I can bet, that someone will make a new gay ally like that. They changes they're ally names like 5 times a week,lol.

End of story.

P.S. If you understod want i am talking about then good. Cuz it was hard to explain the situation in this server.
Back to top Go down
vaX

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Bloodbrothers are backing and u will see pro and english speaker ally soon ;P
Back to top Go down
Angerfist

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 pm

vaX wrote:
nah dundee is playing on l2g-oldskool with Blad Crew (leader of LeafThePro) Smile
Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm

vaX wrote:

:O Will Dundee be back?Razz

Quote :
nah dundee is playing on l2g-oldskool with Blad Crew (leader of LeafThePro)
I think that I'll go back in L2Gold (but OldSkool that time)again...

and I realised what Cesar said , too. I am trying to chat with them and they start talking in turkish or argentinian.They should understand that they don't play alone...its a European server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Tasos

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:16 pm

L2g has became oldschool??? plz taste answer.. because if it really has i cant find a reason about playin' here anymore...
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Just so u guys know,BBs are awakening and the server's fate is gonna change soon enough.
Have a good day m8s.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:37 am

Taste wrote:
and I realised what Cesar said , too. I am trying to chat with them and they start talking in turkish or argentinian.They should understand that they don't play alone...its a European server.
I was in L2 G-OS, and it sucked c0ck, so I have returned once again to kill all the BRs and Jews that still play on Loyal.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 pm

jajajaja noob
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Skull wrote:
jajajaja noob
Yes my puta brother! you came back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angerfist

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am

wAAt? Kakashi is ghey
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Maxel, you iz gay!
Back to top Go down
Angerfist

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:36 am

man you too rawr
Back to top Go down
tynas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:44 pm

BestForEva u totally suck that's what i can say about u talking about Br's and shit lol cesar gave u everything so stfu ure not better
Back to top Go down
darkosan

darkosan

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:26 pm

I'm a dude who speaks English.

~D farao
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Unleashed alliance FTW... Razz
Back to top Go down
xTehNigga

xTehNigga

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Yeap ...thats right ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!   For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDES!
Page 1 of 1