Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE

Go down 
+7
p1ngu
Aerrow
JayJay
xGuz
Skull
Gabriel Grey
KoRn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KoRn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-15

HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE Empty
PostSubject: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:19 pm

2 stories about greedy ZHE:

1.When i was in BloodBrothers clan,ally Anarchy08,we were owners of Gludio castle. When we defending,no1 from ally came help,we were in 1 party there. In the end of siege,when we defeted enemys, 2 ally members has come,signed as atackers o.O ZHE+FROST. And whet they did? Started to kill us,to get the castle lol. We spawned from castle basement and interupt spell to own castle,and we did that 15 minutes to defend castle. We did that rush about 5 times,and fotunately DEFEND THE CASTLE IN 1 pt yeeee!!!! Zhe fuker we hate u.

2.Yesterday we (ally Living Legends),Decide to go valakas.We created 1 pt,with ally and my friends out of ally. So all the organisation was 1 hour about lol (pro players). I took Cov there,to buff on ride valakas. And in about half HP of dragon,ppl pm me,that i must give necless to ZHE,cuz its hes line (lol?random is random,and they didnt say about it first). When i declined,on low hp rb,they pked me and my friend healer and my friend nooker,and they got drop! Good game,kill ally to get valakas. So i waste 2 hours to nothing,got pked and have shit from that. For now im enemy of LivingLegends,i swear i will hunt u Zhe and valakas will not help,cu in game asshole!!!!!!!

HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE Shot00001yy5
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Grey
Banned - Hacker
Gabriel Grey

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

oh. terrible. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Skull

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:06 pm

That should of taught you something
Back to top Go down
xGuz

xGuz

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:40 pm

trust the ppl that you know..
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:50 pm

xGuz wrote:
trust the ppl that you know..
They were ally mates... what do you expect from ally mates at raids? Getting PKed!?!? rofl...
Back to top Go down
http://www.roflcat.com
Aerrow

Aerrow

Male
Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:54 pm

rolf rolf rolf nice 1...he pk all to get the item for himself Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://l2loyalforums.com/
p1ngu

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:38 am

lol .. WTF .. ppl don't know what is the farmec of the game ..
Back to top Go down
Taste

Taste

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:23 pm

wtf?greedy people... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
KoRn

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Hes terrible asshole as u see ;] Kill him always guys^^
Back to top Go down
LezardValeth

LezardValeth

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:58 pm

without words ...... Greed xD
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:21 am

KoRn wrote:
2 stories about greedy ZHE:

1.When i was in BloodBrothers clan,ally Anarchy08,we were owners of Gludio castle. When we defending,no1 from ally came help,we were in 1 party there. In the end of siege,when we defeted enemys, 2 ally members has come,signed as atackers o.O ZHE+FROST. And whet they did? Started to kill us,to get the castle lol. We spawned from castle basement and interupt spell to own castle,and we did that 15 minutes to defend castle. We did that rush about 5 times,and fotunately DEFEND THE CASTLE IN 1 pt yeeee!!!! Zhe fuker we hate u.

2.Yesterday we (ally Living Legends),Decide to go valakas.We created 1 pt,with ally and my friends out of ally. So all the organisation was 1 hour about lol (pro players). I took Cov there,to buff on ride valakas. And in about half HP of dragon,ppl pm me,that i must give necless to ZHE,cuz its hes line (lol?random is random,and they didnt say about it first). When i declined,on low hp rb,they pked me and my friend healer and my friend nooker,and they got drop! Good game,kill ally to get valakas. So i waste 2 hours to nothing,got pked and have shit from that. For now im enemy of LivingLegends,i swear i will hunt u Zhe and valakas will not help,cu in game asshole!!!!!!!

HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE Shot00001yy5

I understand you mate.. Those bunch of people want everything for themselves...AS IF they don't have enough already. Mad
Back to top Go down
50Cent

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:35 pm

ye...
really Zhe sux
he will die all day Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE   HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HATE ZHE TRAITOR AND ASSHOLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Main Topics :: Flame-
Jump to: