Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC Buffers and Misc Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
litlein

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-18

NPC Buffers and Misc Shop Empty
PostSubject: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:24 pm

It would be nice to see the npc buffers in other towns like Gludin, Gludio etc. too. Much low lvl zones got their return place there and it sucks to always teleport to giran only to buff up. Also it would be nice to add SoE to Giran to the misc shop.

Your opinion plox ^^
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:27 am

litlein wrote:
It would be nice to see the npc buffers in other towns like Gludin, Gludio etc. too. Much low lvl zones got their return place there and it sucks to always teleport to giran only to buff up. Also it would be nice to add SoE to Giran to the misc shop.

Your opinion plox ^^

Good idea..
Back to top Go down
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:19 am

Possible ...
Back to top Go down
v1rtual

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 am

I like the NPC Buffers idea too, I would suggest 1 in every town where there are Clan Halls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers and Misc Shop   NPC Buffers and Misc Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Buffers and Misc Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Game Suggestion, Report, Support, Bug Reporting & Feedbacks :: Game Suggestion-
Jump to: