Remember To Vote Daily!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!

Go down 
+5
Ikatsukie
Skull
Kakashi
Saitx
Vypress
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vypress

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:14 pm

This stupid kids from WeWillF0lloW are in GC alrdy 3 days with full party of walker.
Why there aren't any GM's online??Cant recruit any or what is the problem?
I suggest to find the IP if the owner of this walker party and ban them all.
This is too much already. All this bots with green clan crest are on walker, i was pming each of them and was looking more then 1 hour how they play. It is WALKER!Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00007ed2
Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00007ed2.f046e11541
Back to top Go down
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:00 am

Banned.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
I am a Legend
Kakashi

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:53 pm

w00t!
Back to top Go down
Vypress

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Nice work Saitx, keep it up, dont let them break this server because it is the best.
Back to top Go down
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Well reports like this keep the server good , thank you for your report. I should start giving prizes to good reporters Razz
Back to top Go down
Skull

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Then letme start. MENGS SAITX IS MUCHO NOBA AMIGO BUN HIM PORFAVOR.

What'd i win ?
Back to top Go down
Vypress

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Rofl Skull, it's not rly for u to act like a retard and u cant speak bringlish, dont even try! lol!
Back to top Go down
Skull

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:56 pm

I am acting like a retard ? YOU SIR ARE THE SOURCE OF IT FFS. It's your nation that speak English this bad.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Another BOT party in Giran ready to go farm......They made me lag like hell....

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00002-1
Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00003-1

I think they are xXxPufuletxXx's but to be sure you'll have to IP Ban the BOTs..
Back to top Go down
LezardValeth

LezardValeth

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:44 pm

lmao !! that is stupid :S !! Walkerspt xD
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Awesome. "I THINK" Cool guys. You think, that is a bot party. And my friend, how can you PROVE that? Jeez, where is the truth? If i say Madmax botting, and i make a screen with madmax and a lot of bots, you will delete him too? this is BULLSHIT. i think some guy just wanted to ban those characters out, cuz of they were enemys. They make lag? I think you should have to buy a BETTER computer. And about the first post: FROM HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THAT WAS A BOT PARTY? AND FROM HOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS A WeWillFollow members "bot" party? Cuz i didnt see any evidence, just "i think" and "ip ban 'em out". F*ck these idiots. PROVE YOUR STATEMENT, cuz this is nonsense. Thanks, and anybody have problem about my reply, just pm me here or ingame.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:26 am

kettike wrote:
Awesome. "I THINK" Cool guys. You think, that is a bot party. And my friend, how can you PROVE that? Jeez, where is the truth? If i say Madmax botting, and i make a screen with madmax and a lot of bots, you will delete him too? this is BULLSHIT. i think some guy just wanted to ban those characters out, cuz of they were enemys. They make lag? I think you should have to buy a BETTER computer. And about the first post: FROM HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THAT WAS A BOT PARTY? AND FROM HOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS A WeWillFollow members "bot" party? Cuz i didnt see any evidence, just "i think" and "ip ban 'em out". F*ck these idiots. PROVE YOUR STATEMENT, cuz this is nonsense. Thanks, and anybody have problem about my reply, just pm me here or ingame.

Who the heck do you think you are??? It's obvious that's a BOT party, You have to be blind not to notice what a BOT party is... Anyway... These screenshots are a prove but we can't Ban anyone, it's just an opinion, You know WADAHECK is an OPINION!?!? I doubt not.. And don't f*cking tell me what do I have to do, Or what I can't do.. Only the BOTs will get banned BTW.. No worries for your love 'xXxPufuletxXx' and 'WeWillf0llow' clan..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:46 am

MukiMuki, you know my clan very well. We played together. If you have any PROBLEM with my clan, just tell us, dont say any bullshit, just because you hate us. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:54 am

Woooooot, Female? FEMALE? What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:20 pm

You're really acting lame, Whatever you say, Whatever you think, you can't do or change a sh*t.. And who said I hate your clan? That's what, You're exactly 'THINKING' like you actually said, Is there any proof that I hate your clan? And yeah I'm a girl, Believe or not I am..
Back to top Go down
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:48 pm

I check before i ban .
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:58 pm

you check? and how about the server RULES fshhh?

"L2Walker is allowed only in towns , along with every single other 3rd party program that can be used with lineage2, if you are found using any of the programs, whether it be to view someone’s hp, or to just set up a store in town, you will be deleveled to level 1 and send back to town."

What you can say for this? Im waiting for you answer.
Back to top Go down
Better-Nabbs

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Hey GM Look this screens...................

The noob Rafaz0rXT...... USE BOT HEALERS ON EF..........

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00034_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Last edited by Better-Nabbs on Wed May 28, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Better-Nabbs

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00035_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
Back to top Go down
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Better-Nabbs wrote:
Hey GM Look this screens...................

The noob Rafaz0rXT...... USE BOT HEALERS ON EF..........

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00034_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Deleved
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Awesome. Now youll give back all of those bots, and characters, and delevel 'em. Rules are rules, right?
Back to top Go down
kettike

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:24 pm

oh how cool. now you modified the rules after this thing. this isnt fair. when you caught these guys, the server rule was: only delevel to 1 and nearest town. now:

today:
L2Walker is allowed only in towns , USING A BOT PARTY WILL RESULT IN DIRECT BAN , USING A BOT HEALER WILL RESULT IN DELEVEL TO 1 AND ON SECOND TIME BAN OF BOTH ACCOUNTS. every single other 3rd party program that can be used with lineage2, if you are found using any of the programs, whether it be to view someone’s hp, or to just set up a store in town, you will be deleveled to level 1 and send back to town.

yesterday(before i warn)(and after the botting):
L2Walker is allowed only in towns , along with every single other 3rd party program that can be used with lineage2, if you are found using any of the programs, whether it be to view someone’s hp, or to just set up a store in town, you will be deleveled to level 1 and send back to town.

Please tell me, why the fuck you wanna ban em immedeately? Just compare these two rule. Everybody can see my TRUTH!!!. Please just tell me, why did you banned players like: FheszekaBest, and Invisible76 ? "L2walker is allowed only in towns" ... Ooops, THEY WERE INSIDE OF TOWNS.
Back to top Go down
Vypress

Male

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:35 pm

kettike wrote:
ROFL
why u kids are so stupid? wtf is with all this drama? I dont have to prove anything to u or else, i just made a print with a party that i think might be on walker, i said that it's ur clan mates because i saw them playing with that party of walkers.
Admin knows what he has to do, CHECK IP AND BAN UR STUPID FRIENDS.
Saitx said u can't log more then 3 boxes, can't be done because it's a server sitting, if all that party have same ip what else can it be then walker??? And belive me it's very easy to find out to who belongs that walker party. I had a server and i know all this sh!t.
And pls PLAY FAIR or GTFO. Ur choise and no drama.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsukie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:31 am

Vypress wrote:
kettike wrote:
ROFL
why u kids are so stupid? wtf is with all this drama? I dont have to prove anything to u or else, i just made a print with a party that i think might be on walker, i said that it's ur clan mates because i saw them playing with that party of walkers.
Admin knows what he has to do, CHECK IP AND BAN UR STUPID FRIENDS.
Saitx said u can't log more then 3 boxes, can't be done because it's a server sitting, if all that party have same ip what else can it be then walker??? And belive me it's very easy to find out to who belongs that walker party. I had a server and i know all this sh!t.
And pls PLAY FAIR or GTFO. Ur choise and no drama.

Nicely said. =)
Back to top Go down
Halede

Halede

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Saitx bann them ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 am

heyyyy check this saitx what im found under gc ^^

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00018_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! Shot00016_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!   Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this GM's/Admins full walker party ftw!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next